Leading the discussions on the future of retail in the US
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 60 C-level & SVPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail.
Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with innovative, future thinking customer experience solution providers - here are 5 reasons to join the discussions today:
- Hear inspirational stories which allow you to deliver an exceptional experience in-store and across your eCommerce platforms
- Design and Implement fantastic Loyalty Programmes to win share of wallet
- Stay competitive and stay ahead by examining the latest CX technology innovations
- Find out how to close the gap between the in-store and online world
- Use the CX strategy as a catalyst for growth
Download the latest agenda to find out how you can benefit from attending the Exchange.
Space is limited to 60 delegates, so email the team on Exchangeinfo@iqpc.com to secure your spot!
Solution Providers - get in touch today if you offer innovative customer experience solutions and technologies that will help the attending delegates combat their most critical CX challenges.
"Extremely well organised, very professional and personable... and networking wise of high quality” Global Marketing Director, Aston Martin
Senior Vice President of Retail, Digital and Wholesale Operations, North America
Director of Corporate Customer Care
VP Direct to Consumer
EVP Retail Operations
VP Global Customer Service
GM of eCommerce
VP, Global Digital Experience
North America’s Leading Retail Focused Customer Experience Event
Leading Industry Speakers
Innovative Solution Providers
- Hand selected senior executive attendance ONLY
- Industry leading and recommended solutions and services providers
- Inspiring speakers and thought leaders
Expand your knowledge
- Select from visionary case studies, thought provoking roundtables and in-depth ThinkTank sessions
- Forge new relationship with CX executives from the biggest North American retail organizations
- Discover and discuss the most innovative and cutting edge CX technologies
Unlike any Exhibition or Conference
- Maximize your time out of the office by customizing your itinerary to focus on the topics that matter most to your business
- Networking at the Exchange allows you to continue the discussions with your peers in a relaxed and informal atmosphere
- Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 business meetings allow you to only meet industry leaders that can help you with your biggest challenges
“An interesting mix of insights from retailers and service providers in the area of customer centricity and a great opportunity to network”
“The Exchange has been a fascinating insight into driving customers experience to a new level!”
“A fantastic opportunity to stop and step outside an insular approach to listen and understand the huge array of opportunities and innovation being created by others within the retail sector and in turn sharing and acting upon this wonderful insight received back in the day job!”
“My second time attending an Exchange event and I continue to be impressed with the host team’s ability to create an ideal environment for rich conversations, personal network expansion and access to industry leading products & services. Well Done!”
“Thought provoking and allowed me great opportunities to network and learn”
Free Content View All
DEATH OF THE HIGH STREET-AS WE KNOW IT?
Exclusive report featuring the thoughts of retail industry leaders including: Andy Brown, Central Retail Operations Director....
Understanding CX Leaders' Top 10 Investment Priorities
The elite group of CX leaders attending the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail were surveyed..
RETAIL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INTERACTIVE STORE MAP
By downloading this exclusive new infographic you can access fantastic insight from leading retail brands including MADE, Shop Direct...
Visit the resource centre for more free reports, eBooks, infographics, interviews and more!