Leading the discussions on the future of retail in the US
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 60 C-level & SVPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail.
Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with innovative, future thinking customer experience solution providers - here are 5 reasons to join the discussions today:
- Hear inspirational stories which allow you to deliver an exceptional experience in-store and across your eCommerce platforms
- Design and Implement fantastic Loyalty Programmes to win share of wallet
- Stay competitive and stay ahead by examining the latest CX technology innovations
- Find out how to close the gap between the in-store and online world
- Use the CX strategy as a catalyst for growth
Download the latest agenda to find out how you can benefit from attending the Exchange.
Space is limited to 60 delegates, so email the team on Exchangeinfo@iqpc.com to secure your spot!
Solution Providers - get in touch today if you offer innovative customer experience solutions and technologies that will help the attending delegates combat their most critical CX challenges.
"Extremely well organised, very professional and personable... and networking wise of high quality” Global Marketing Director, Aston Martin
Managing Partner, COO
Global Marketing Director
Global Dell Outlet
Director, Customer Care Operations
VP, Data Monetization Strategy & Success
President & Chief Operating Officer
Ryan Retail Consulting
Chief Marketing Officer
Vice President, Guest Feedback
Jack in the Box